QPG (Quick Password Generator) is a free trial software application from the System Maintenance subcategory, part of the System Utilities category.
The app is currently available in English and it was last updated on 2012-01-07. The program can be installed on iOS.
Do you ever need to quickly set a password and then your mind goes blank as your try to think of an orignal one?
Are you always using the same old password but need something better?
Have you signed up for a web site that needs numbers as well as letters in the password?
If the answer is YES to any of those question you need the Quick Password Generator.
The QPG app creates five different types of password:
- Memorable password (generates passwords from ordinary English words, which makes them easy to remember, but it also substitutes letters like E for 3 or O for 0 and so makes the password more secure but based on an easy to remember word).
- Strong password (made from a random combination of letters and numbers).
- Ultra strong password (make from a random combination of letters, numbers and symbols).
- Web safe password (made from a random combination of letters, numbers and some web safe symbols which don't include potentially confusing symbols like quotation marks).
- Pin number (four random digits).
Requires iOS 4.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
QPG (Quick Password Generator) (version 1.1) has a file size of 3.77 MB and is available for download from our website.
Just click the green Download button above to start. Until now the program was downloaded 0 times.
We already checked that the download link to be safe, however for your own protection we recommend that you scan the downloaded software with your antivirus.